Descending rugged Greens Clough with its industrial archaeology, and over to the
spectacular scenery of Cliviger Gorge, and a return past the historic site of Bearnshaw Tower. Run by Groundwork Pennine Lancashire.
Meet guide Arthur Baldwin at the junction of Flower Scar Rd (near to summit), Sharneyford, OL13 9UX.
Walk starts at 12.30pm, length is 7 miles
- A responsible adult must accompany children and vulnerable adults at all times.
- On your first walk you will be asked to provide an emergency contact number and inform the walk leader of any medical condition that may have a bearing on your ability to complete the walk (please turn up 15 minutes early if this is your first walk).
- The guides reserve the right to refuse to take people who, in their opinion, have unsuitable footwear or clothing, or who would not be able to keep up with the pace or length of the walk. This is for safety of the person concerned and the safety of the group.
- Whilst every effort will be made by the organisers to ensure the safety of participants and their property, please remember that everyone taking part does so at their own risk.
- We regret that dogs are NOT permitted on any of the walks, with the exception of guide and hearing dogs.
For more information, please contact Arthur Baldwin on 01254 669060 or email email@example.com
Click here for Guided Walks Programme 2013.