Photo: Janina Holubecki
'Let's Go Fly a Kite', Baildon Moor
Tuesday 27th August
Come along and get creative by making your very own kite.Then take a short walk on Baildon Moor to see if it will fly.
Free event organised by Groundwork.
Meet your guide, Becky Houlding, opposite Bracken Hall Countryside Centre, 11am - 1pm
• A snack and a drink is required for this activity
• The activity is not suitable for the less able, wheelchair users and pushchairs
• By their very nature Watershed Walks contain some rough terrain, so comfortable strong shoes or walking boots would be an advantage
• The weather can change so bring a waterproof, and it can be cooler on the tops, so wear warm clothing.
• We regret that dogs are NOT permitted on the walk, with the exception of guide and hearing dogs.
For more information and to book a place, contact Becky Houlding on 0113 238 0601 / 07920 506388 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for poster.